What inspires me to stay in alignment for the highest and best is…in this blog. You too might like some inspiration as we move further along in troubling times. Let’s face it, normal has not arrived.
Some say this is the period of the Kali Yurga, a time of disturbance but ultimately a time of transition. I have heard it said this would last 35 years starting from the end of the Mayan calendar date 2012. And then the age of Aquarius will arrive. I don’t know if I will be around for that; what about you?
I have also read on google the Kali Yurga ends in 2025. I will definitely be around for that…maybe the current pandemic ends there. I will leave this to the fortune tellers. And many people are returning to relative normal even now. Yet there is still a sense of unsettled reality as our and perhaps your world continues to shift.
In the meantime here’s what inspires me and helps me stay in alignment for the highest and best. It comes from my background in Western Metaphysics and it was channeled by Paul Foster Case, the founder of the Builders of the Adytum. I did meet him once in the dream state.
The Pattern of the Trestle Board or Truth about Self has statements which reflect the the boundless Sea of Light and the Sephiroth on the Tree of Life. This is a symbol of spiritual development handed down through mystical traditions of Judaism. The Tree of Life symbol also became part of Western mystical traditions, as such includes the central Sephiroth, Tiphareth as the Christ or heart center.
I like to call myself non-denominational or multi-spiritual. My commitment is to spirit, the essence energy within everyone. In my family everyone has had a different religion or spiritual path and they change over time. Right now my sister is involved in mystical Catholicism. She was and no doubt in some ways still connected to Self Realization, the path of Yogananda Paramahansa. My mother at one point was studying to become a Catholic and married a Jew. Another sister, long ago briefly became a scientologist.
My own path has taken me from Western Mysticism to Osho and then to Advaita Vedanta in the Satsang tradition of Ramana Maharshi. This is the path of non-dualism. Where the ‘container’ of reality goes beyond good or bad…or as they say in the Judaic tradition, ‘Adonai, lord of the light and the darkness too’. Everyone and everything is included.
Interesting to note that the Catholic Church has hired me throughout my life to teach courses. Starting with the Arch-Diocese of New York’s Artist in the City program so many years ago to Montreal, where it was the Catholic School Board, and the many courses I gave at Unitas, a Christian Retreat Center. I have found the essence of all religions is the same. They connect you to presence within and bring you peace.
At this point in my life I am the pathless path. I am that I am.
So finally, below are the statements I have found inspiring. The last statement ‘Spirit is embodied in my flesh’ has been a life long inspiration for myself to inspire people as I support them in the wisdom of the body. Helping you become who You truly are is my mission.
The Pattern on the Trestle board
Truth About You!
- All the Power that ever was or will be is here now.
- I am a center of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which eternally creates and sustains the Universe.
- Through me its unfailing Wisdom takes form in thought and word.
- Filled with Understanding of its perfect law, I am guided, moment by moment, along the path of liberation.
- From the exhaustless riches of its Limitless Substance, I draw all things needful, both spiritual and material.
- I recognize the manifestation of the Undeviating Justice in all the circumstances of my life.
- In all things, great and small, I see the Beauty of the Divine Expression.
- Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and Understanding, mine is the Victorious Life.
- I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.
- In thought and word and deed, I rest my life, from day to day, upon the sure Foundation of Eternal Being.
- Spirit is embodied in my flesh
Still Stressed? If you would like a guided meditation to relax you plus many helpful ‘gifts’ and discounts and even a short consultation with me, checkout The Peaceful You!
You might also be inspired by my first initial post ever on my blog on Happiness Enjoy Your journey…your life is ultimately your meditation.